Information on measures implemented during the Coronavirus pandemic
I respect a series of strict sanitary measures for the
protection and well-being of all, including :
- Wearing a mask is obligatory for everyone, please make sure to bring a mask
- A bottle of hydroalcoholic gel will be at your disposal for washing your hands
before and after the session.
- For the Couëron practice, clients must arrive on time for their
appointment and call me when they arrive at the bottom of the building.
- Clients have to remove their shoes at the entrance to the
- Clients need to bring a clean blanket, pillowcase and their own prepared
payment with the account just for cash and their own pen for
- I will meet you at the door of the office, so that you do not have to touch the
- The consultation room will be disinfected and ventilated after
- Washable fabrics are changed after each Client and will be placed
on the futon. All points of contact will be disinfected between each session.
These safety measure help to guarantee the safety of all and a permanent
reopening of the practice. Thank you for your cooperation.