Information on measures implemented during the
The Marsac Sur Don and Couëron practices are reopening after this long period
of lock down. I respect a series of strict sanitary measures for the
protection and well-being of all, including :
- Coming to the practice alone, to respect the proper distance,
second person is not allowed.
- Wearing a mask is obligatory for everyone, please make sure to bring a mask
- A bottle of hydroalcoholic gel will be at your disposal for washing your hands
before and after the session.
- For the Couëron practice, Clients must arrive on time for their
appointment and call me when they arrive at the bottom of the building.
- Clients have to remove their shoes at the entrance to the
- Ils devront apporter une couverture propre, une taie d'oreiller ainsi que leur règlement préparé à
l’avance avec le compte juste pour les espèces et leur propre stylo pour les chèques.
- Une tenue spécifique pour la séance est demandée (pantalon, T-shirt à manches longues, chaussettes).
- Clients need to bring a clean blanket, pillowcase and their own preprepared
payment with the account just for cash and their own pen for
- I will meet you at the door of the office, so that you do not have to touch the
- The consultation room will be disinfected and ventilated for 10 minutes after
each Client. Extra time will therefore be needed between each
- Washable fabrics that are changed after each Client will be placed
on the futon. All points of contact will be disinfected between each session.
Some of these measures will be communicated to you again when you make
These safety measure help to guarantee the safety of all and a permanent
reopening of the practice. Thank you for your cooperation.